Below is an abbreviated list of our rental policies. Questions can be answered by one of our Event Rental Consultants. Please call 1 (888) 2 Rent Us (273-6887) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing / Deposits
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are for one-day rental and do not include delivery, tax, damage waiver fee, setup and/or break-down charges. Customers are also welcome to pick up at our headquarters in Stoughton, MA.
- Additional rental charges will be incurred if items are not returned on dates contracted.
- Specialty and custom orders require a deposit.
- A non-refundable 6.5% Damage Waiver Fee is charged on all rental items. This is a cost associated with renting our equipment therefore it is not refundable nor will it be waived. The Damage Waiver covers rental items that have minor damage due to accidental breakage. The customer is responsible for any missing or damaged equipment. Equipment that has been damaged due to neglect is not covered by the Damage Waiver.
- To avoid additional fees, all equipment must be repackaged in the same condition as it was received.
- China, glassware, flatware and cooking equipment must be scraped free of food. All linen should be placed in the provided bags and should be free of debris such as food or confetti.
- All equipment must be protected from weather at all times.
- Equipment added to your order for the same day, after business hours for the following day or after delivery will be subject to an additional emergency fees.
- 48 hours notice of cancellation must be given or restocking fees apply.
- Orders cancelled the day before, day off or at the time of delivery are non refundable.
- A credit will not be issued for any items that were unused.
Delivery / Pick Up & Other Services
- There is a minimum that must be reached to receive delivery & pick-up of your order, excluding the delivery charge.
- Delivery & Pick Up charge is quoted as a round-trip fee.
- Delivery/Pick Up Charges are based on time and location of the delivery.
- Normal Delivery Hours are 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Delivery & Pick Up outside of our normal hours will incur additional charges such as Firm Time, Late Night or Holiday.
- A minimum of a 3 hour window is required to avoid additional charges.
- Delivery locations must be within 100 feet of the accessible truck or additional fees will apply.
- It is the responsibility of the renter to inform Rentals Unlimited of potential deliver obstacles, such as driveways not accessible by a truck, narrow doorways or small elevators. Rentals Unlimited will not be responsible if equipment cannot be loaded onto a location due to obstacles.
- All equipment must be returned to the place of delivery.
- For deliveries requiring other modes of transportation or site labor, a labor charge will be calculated and entered as TBD until site visits and logistics can be determined. Additional billing may occur if the site is challenging (upstairs, excessive walk, etc.) or last minute changes occur to the delivery plan.
- Set Up, Breakdown and other related On-Site Services are available with advance scheduling. Labor fees are quoted based upon the scope of the project.
- If labor for installation is scheduled, additional fees will be added is the space is not made available for set up or breakdown at the time scheduled, floor plans are not provided or changes are made onsite.
- Minimum labor fees begin at $50.
Availability of products and pricing are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to ensure a product’s quality and consistency throughout our product lines. However, due to model changes made by our manufacturers some products may vary slightly from what is shown on this website.